I guess it's worth pointing out that it's not just about cock up ass. There does seem to be some romance between some fags.
(ATTENTION WISEMAN, XEL, OCB(OBB?), please don't take this essay too seriosly, I'm just trying to play debate with you guys, so still critique me and all like you guys do and everything, cause debating and arguing points is something I want to learn to be better at in the future)
Well, from a Nature/survival/evolution point of view, Marriage itself is a retarded idea.
In the wild, animals don't choose a partner and have only children with them(some exceptions of course), they have sex with many many partners so they're genes can get spread all over and so their species can dominate.
Now our species is the result of that, of being totally dominant over nature for thousands of years. We don't need to spread our genes wildly just so our species can survive anymore. So we turn to things like Love and devotion and commitment to find something to fill the gap left. We create things like marriage so we can halt a new problem made by our dominance and our newfound freetime, social disorder.
These rules such as marriage are established by the Church, whose job is to keep the masses in line and stop mass panic during dark times.
Now the Church's role in everyone's life is far lesser than in the past, people are thinking for themselves and living for the people and for what they want.
People are giving into what they want, living how they want, doing what makes themselves satisfied with their short time of existence.
There is a significant percentage of all people born with brains that contain portions or small bits of workings that are of a gender other than their own. These people are Homosexuals because of this, their brains, their souls, their driving force for living, their animal instincts, are telling them to have sex with someone of the same gender.
In the past, these Homosexuals were controlled by the Church to procreate like Heterosexuals and to marry someone other than their own gender. This was terrible for them. Still, despite what their brains told them, many tried to live like everyone else. Others secretly gave in to their instincts and lived like they wanted. Soon, the Church saw an enemy in these people because they went against the herd, they lived like they wanted to, and because they were easy to provoke hate against because of their differences. They were labelled 'sinners' and it was created that these people were going to burn eternally in an afterlife because of their choices. This was only to further scare people into not doing what they wanted to and living for God and not themselves.
Now, in the future, the changes I mentioned early have occurred. People are living for themselves and doing whatever makes them happy to satisfy their brains and make themselves happy about their brief existence. The Principles of Marriage started by the still powerful church still seem to apply to everyone and it is considered 'the norm'.
The Homosexuals crave acceptance just like everyone has been conditioned to think by the Church and other forces of the Status Quo.
They just want to be Happy guys, they want to be like everyone else, you know? They are not "perverts" or "deviants". Thats the Church talking! We are the people now, remember? I mean, it even goes back to Grandia II, the gods are dead and people need something new to believe in. Why not themselves? All they are doing is trying to make sense of what their uncommon brains are telling them. They need everything everyone else does, they're still people. And if you dislike them for not producing Children in this age where we no longer need to breed like lesser animals, then I don't know what to tell you...
And if you think that our Human race won't survive if this behavior continues from them, there are far far greater threats to our Species' survival than a small percentage of our population choosing not to reproduce.
My Point is that allowing Homosexuals into the Stats Quo and into Morality is not going to affect our Species profoundly and if anything will just help a few more million people be happy and free from the suffering brought onto people by forces like the Church and Morals and all those things.
This is my essay, submitted to your approval lightly by Teh Wombat.
Have a good day.
I guess it's worth pointing out that it's not just about cock up ass. There does seem to be some romance between some fags.
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">Ahaha, [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Your light treatment of the issue is appreciated.Originally posted by One Beardless Bloke:
I guess it's worth pointing out that it's not just about cock up ass. There does seem to be some romance between some fags.
Well, it's easier to read a short blunt statement rather than a long essay. That said, yours was pretty good. An interesting perspective indeed.
IRT CBA: ATTENTION WISEMAN, XEL, OCB(OBB?), please don't take this essay too seriosly
Sure, don't worry. Nothing gets out of this thread; I mean, whatever we say in a friendly discussion does not affect anything else, we're here to have fun. It's great you joined.
In the wild, animals don't choose a partner and have only children with them
Note that most if not all birds do... and they remain alone when widowed.
The Principles of Marriage started by the still powerful church still seem to apply to everyone and it is considered 'the norm'.
Among believers, surely. But most unbelievers (including myself) share and appreciate the value of marriage - an atheist marriage, which may be civil or Buddhist, for example. It's not really about religion, it's about the proper union of two humans of opposite genders for life, sharing true love, and creating a family (with or without children).
Nowadays, proper families also get recognition and tax deduction by the state.
They just want to be Happy guys
And they are in their right to, so they may very well invent their own ceremony of, say, adfjhagf?gl (union of two gays) and adfjhagf?gl all the time. Of course, I'm not allowed to adfjhagf?gl a girl because that's just not right according to adfjhagf?gl's very definition; I can only marry girls, and adfjhagf?gl guys. Just let's call things by their names. I'll show all my respect for adfjhagf?gl unions, and respectfully stay away and refrain from sticking my nose in them because they are none of my business. That's what I want them to do with marriage. OUR marriage. They stay out of our way, we stay out of theirs, and we share the world happily.
they want to be like everyone else, you know?
But there's a little problem, they AREN'T like everyone else, are they? So they can't just be so different in a vital thing, and pretend to be equal in everything else.
They are not "perverts" or "deviants". Thats the Church talking!
Well, some of them, especially the bi ones, are definitely pervs and thought they could hit about anything with a hole. I consider myself a pervert too, only I would only hit human girls. As for deviance, they definitely are deviants; it's not the way sex works. The sexual system is designed to have two genres who unite and exchange genes on descendence. That's not defined by the church, but our very nature. We can't deny what we are.
All they are doing is trying to make sense of what their uncommon brains are telling them.
If it's a genetic difference, I don't blame them, and I won't mind whatever they do. Like I said, I'll respectfully stay out of their way, and I expect they to do the same with me.
And if you dislike them for not producing Children in this age where we no longer need to breed like lesser animals, then I don't know what to tell you...
Actually, I think we've been kind of foolish breaking the natural selection process and stopping evolution, and in the future, governments will have to decide who's allowed to have children (smartest, strongest, special skilled, useful citizens), and who's gonna use teh condom or pay a fine. (In fact this would be another nice thread, if anybody else is interested.) So no, I don't blame anyone for not producing children. I don't want to overpopulate the planet, and I know children cost a lot of time and money too.
And if you think that our Human race won't survive if this behavior continues from them, there are far far greater threats to our Species' survival than a small percentage of our population choosing not to reproduce.
Nope, in fact it'd be even good if, for one generation, most Africans were gay or just uninterested on sex - they'd stop making children to die of hunger. I have no problems if two fags live together. I'll treat them with respect if I need to deal with them. All I want is to keep my customs and meaningful things, and not have any gays poking their nose where they don't belong.
That was a good essay. I think it's above average of what I've seen in many message boards. And I can say I enjoyed reading and replying to it.
?????
IRT OCB: LMAO!
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">Ok, Mr. Buttsecks, [img]confused.gif[/img]Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
They are not "perverts" or "deviants". Thats the Church talking!
Well, some of them, especially the bi ones, are definitely pervs and thought they could hit about anything with a hole. I consider myself a pervert too, only I would only hit human girls.
Ahaha, I mean that in only the most affectionate and joking way.
Thanks for your compliments everyone.
Bookmarks